Re: [CFT] packaging the base system with pkg(8)

From: dan_partelly <dan_partelly_at_rdsor.ro>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 06:59:38 +0300

> Sadly the tenor and tone of the discussion isn’t one where progress is
> made. The tone has been a bit toxic and demanding, which grinds people
into
> dust, rather than motivating them to fix things. You might call it a
> discussion, but it reads to me more as a bunch of angry villagers
storming
> the castle. No good can come from that. Tone down the outrage by a
factor
> of 100 and try to have the conversation again.

I'm frankly perplexed by this statement. Its seldom I perceived so much
sorrow and bitterness in 6 lines. There is no castle Warner, unless you
want one to exist, one where you can isolate yourself from the indentured
peasants and anything they say. Beyond your thick walls you'll be well
served,
every idea outside your wals will be toned down by a factor of 100 by the
time
it reaches  the lord, becoming total agreement with anything the lord
thinks.

I cant believe I wrote this shit. But then again, I cant believe you just
wrote
what you did.