Re: buildworld fails while building static clang library

From: Aijaz Baig <aijazbaig1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 10:02:40 +0530
That was some pretty relevant information Ed. Thanks.

However upon bumping up my RAM, I don't hit this error anymore perhaps I
believe since the relatively large amount of RAM does not necessitate that
much of swap space.

Nonetheless, as I have indicated in my previous email, I hit an error quite
late in the process now (stage 4.3) when it is apparently linking  h_raw.o
into h_raw.full ( is this linking by the way? what is the .full file
there??)

Keen to hear

--

Best Regards,