Re: buildworld fails while building static clang library

From: Aijaz Baig <aijazbaig1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 00:06:47 +0530
Hi Ed

Yes how do I get those logs? I will be checking dmesg from time to time (is
there a way to tail it by the way??) but then how do I enable verbose
logging while building world? I tried finding out the same by searching on
the internet and by reading the manual page for make.conf but couldn't
figure it out

Is it even possible to have a verbose output?

--

Best Regards,
Aijaz Baig