Booting native 4K SSD disk from FreeBSD ?

From: Hans Petter Selasky <hps_at_selasky.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2017 23:18:59 +0200
Hi,

I accidentially ordered a Sata SSD disk which diskinfo reports a
sector-size 4K instead of 512 bytes. Trying to get it to boot under
FreeBSD appeared impossible. Then I started looking into the boot0,1,2
and loader and the assumptions they make about 512 byte sector size LBA :-(

Anyone has any recommendations or experience about how to use native 4K
disks with FreeBSD?

--HPS