RE: CFT: FreeBSD Package Base

From: <kris_at_ixsystems.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 09:39:23 -0400
This should be very doable with this package base. We use it for FreeNAS in a similar manner, where we disable a couple dozen things from base, resulting in a much more stripped down userland-base package. By default we also break out the doc/tests/debug bits into their own userland-* packages, for same reasons, to keep image nice and small.

--
Kris Moore
Vice President of Engineering