AMNESIA:33 and FreeBSD TCP/IP stack involvement

From: Hartmann, O. <ohartmann_at_walstatt.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 06:58:49 +0100
Hello,
I've got a question about recently discovered serious vulnerabilities
in certain TCP stack implementations, designated as AMNESIA:33 (as far
as I could follow the recently made announcements and statements,
please see, for instance,
https://www.zdnet.com/article/amnesia33-vulnerabilities-impact-millions-of-smart-and-industrial-devices/).

All mentioned open-source TCP stacks seem not to be related in any way
with freeBSD or any derivative of the FreeBSD project, but I do not
dare to make a statement about that.

My question is very simple and aimes towards calming down my employees
requests: is FreeBSD potentially vulnerable to this newly discovered
flaw (we use mainly 12.1-RELENG, 12.2-RELENG, 12-STABLE and 13-CURRENT,
latest incarnations, of course, should be least vulnerable ...).

Thanks in advance,

O. Hartmann