Re: [acpi-jp 2850] Compaq Presario 2105US ACPI = NO MOUSE

From: Nate Lawson <nate_at_root.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 10:44:28 -0800 (PST)
My first order of business after 5.2R will be to import acpica 20031203.
It has a lot of fixes in it that may take care of marginal AML.  After
that, I'll be adding code to call _PSx on ACPI-attached devices (not PCI,
that's in imp's tree).  This may initialize your hw properly.

A general FYI for ACPI users...  I work on FreeBSD on the bus each day and
a few hours on the weekend so I can't address every individual problem
report.  My main focus with that time is to implement and bring in new
code that fixes whole classes of problems.  There's still too much not
implemented to spend a lot of time tracking down individual bugs, although
I do pay attention to them.  My hope is that fixing known inadequate parts
will take care of more bugs in less time than investigating every problem
report serially.

Thanks,
-Nate