Re: logitech cordless optical mouse problems...

From: Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen_at_ispro.net.tr>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 00:16:05 +0200
Yes, as you can see, this mouse is bundled with Cordless Navigator Duo
package of Logitech. Which also includes a wireless keyboard. The funny
thing is that the keyboard works (it types some extra letters when I
type really fast though) and mouse doesnt work at all!

If some developer wants to get into this machine and do some debugging,
he is welcome :)