5.0-R won't boot partition 60G into a drive

From: Cliff L. Biffle <cbiffle_at_safety.net>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 01:23:24 -0700
Well, I've run into an odd bug that I haven't seen before.  Methinks it's in
the bootloader.  If this is  a known bug or has been fixed since 5.0R, lemme
know.

It goes something like this: workstation contains one 120GB IDE drive.  The
first 60G is Win2k, the second is FreeBSD, in theory at least.  Install
completes successfully.

When I get to the bootloader prompt and hit F2, it just beeps at me and
refuses to proceed.

On this same machine, if I split it 30/30/60 (win2k/BSD/empty), it boots fine.

Thoughts?  Any info I can send in?  I'm supping the machine to 5.1B and
rebuilding, but I won't be repartitioning my drive after that out of sheer
lack of time.  Though I -could- duplicate the partition above 60G....

-Cliff L. Biffle