RE: cvs commit: src/sys/dev/acpica acpi_pci_link.c acpi_pcib.c acpi_pcib_acpi.c acpi_pcib_pci.c acpi_pcibvar.h

From: Daniel Eriksson <daniel_k_eriksson_at_telia.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 02:48:55 +0200
Nate Lawson wrote:

> I need the dmesg output from boot -v to see the link priority
> settings.

Attached is the "boot -v" output from two separate boots with a kernel built
from sources dated 2004.08.11.21.00.00 (after your patch with additional
debug output).

The two logs (with "PnP OS installed" set to Yes or No in BIOS) are pretty
similar, so I don't think that setting in the BIOS makes much difference for
your code.

The next thing to try (I guess) is a kernel without "device apic". However,
my users are a bit upset about the downtime (already 3 reboots today) so I
might have to wait with that until tomorrow.

/Daniel Eriksson