Re: unionfs issues

From: Marc G. Fournier <scrappy_at_hub.org>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 17:48:14 -0300 (ADT)
Eirik ... can you provide some details on exactly what you are trying to
do?  For instance, as Dave posts in a follow up, there are several known
conditions that will cause a system to panic ...

Now, in your case, you say it panic's ... do you have DEBUG enabled and
core dumping?  That would help to narrow down if its a "known condition"
or something new ...