My planned work on networking stack

From: David Gilbert <dgilbert_at_dclg.ca>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 09:41:09 -0500

Andre>  [] move IPv4 routing to its own optimized routing table
Andre> structure and add multi-path and policy-routing options.
Andre> (planned)

Andre>  [] profile (don't speculate) common network server usages
Andre> overall and in specific detail in depth in the network code.
Andre> (planned)

I'm partiularly interested in these two items.  I would like to be
involved.

Dave.

|David Gilbert, Independent Contractor.       | Two things can only be     |
|Mail:       dave_at_daveg.ca                    |  equal if and only if they |
|http://daveg.ca                              |   are precisely opposite.  |