RE: 5.2.1-RELEASE boot-hang with Cyclades pci card Cyclom-16YeP/RJ45

From: Emil Cazamir <emil.cazamir_at_galati.rdsnet.ro>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 10:33:02 +0200
Hello

I tried to use same family hardware and I had no luck with RELENG_5. I had
to revert to RELENG_4... I stuck in the "hung" phase, didn't tested with the
cable detached. Anyway, what's the sense of using a Cyclom-Y without the
external connectors?
See the attachments (dmesg & kernel configuration file)

Best regards,
Emil Cazamir