Ok, who broke interface autoconfiguration?

From: Mike Silbersack <silby_at_silby.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 20:32:24 -0600 (CST)
For the last week or two (perhaps longer, I didn't cvsup for a while),
I haven't been able to autoconfigure wi0 when it's inserted.  I haven't
changed anything in my configuration, so I'm either using some rc.conf
settings that have become deprecated, or something in the startup scripts
has been broken.

Is anyone else having luck with their pccards with -current?  I'm getting
sick of typing ifconfig wi0 blah blah blah every time I reboot.

Thanks,

Mike "Silby" Silbersack