5.4 and USB keyboard support

From: Martin Nilsson <martin_at_gneto.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 09:27:37 +0100
I'm having trouble with a Belkin KVM switch that provides keyboard/mouse
to each server with one USB cable. On 5.3-R this is completely broken,
on 5.3-STABLE is seems to work OK when booting from a harddrive. When
PXE booting I don't get any keyboard until i disconnect/reconnect the
USB cable, then I get a US keyboard layout not the Swedish that I have
specified in rc.conf.

I haven't tested if USB keybord works when booting from a recent
snapshot-CD. I'll try to find a separate USB keyboard mouse so I don't
have to stand in front of noisy 1U servers to debug this.

Can we put this issue on the 5.4 todo so that it gets tested on more
keyb/KVM/motherbord-BIOS combinations than I have here.

/Martin