Re: Any successful installs on a Broadcom HT1000 chipset?

From: Barney Cordoba <barney_cordoba_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:34:15 -0800 (PST)

(http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2007-November/079920.html)
> There obviously are some cases were it does not, so
> its harder to
> track down than just a case of spending $150.  If
> you do have such a
> board that does not work, perhaps make the offer of
> sending the
> problem board to a developer who is interested in
> fixing the issue.
>
>          ---Mike

Hello Mike,

It "works" in 6.x, albeit not in SATA mode, which kind
of detracts from using a really, really fast SATA
chipset. FreeBSD 7 doesn't work at all on the chipset
in any mode that can be set in the bios. You just get
signal 11s all over the place, bad file reads, etc.

Barney