Re: run interrupt driven hooks: still waiting for xpt_config

From: Marc <ubm_at_u-boot-man.de>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 22:23:04 +0200
On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 20:58:37 +0200
Marc "UBM" Bocklet <ubm_at_u-boot-man.de> wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 20:03:52 +0200
> Marc "UBM" Bocklet <ubm_at_u-boot-man.de> wrote:

[...]

> Another followup: it also makes no difference if there's an actual
> device attached to the controller. I'll try reverting the ahci patch
> next and see if that changes anything.

enabling or disabling the ahci patch makes no difference, neither does
disabling the onboard usb controller in the bios. For further
reference, this is also a Gigabye mainboard.

I'm thinking about "downgrading" FreeBSD on that machine to maybe find
out where the trouble started. Can I safely csup back to a certain date
and then buildkernel, installworld the usual way or are there any
caveats?

Bye
Marc