Re: ZFS v28 is ready for wider testing.

From: Ed Maste <emaste_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 17:05:01 -0400
On Fri, Sep 03, 2010 at 07:02:41PM +0200, Pawel Jakub Dawidek wrote:

> Exporting appliances is a bit broken (if you have more than one disk, it
> will point all disks at the last one from configuration), so I had to
> edit .ovf file manually to fix this. Maybe I messed something up, but I
> was able to successfully import it before publishing it.

I tried VirtualBox 3.2.4 on Windows, and was able to import this
appliance without any major trouble.  The only problem was a complaint
about an "Inexistent host networking interface," which I solved by
going into the network settings and updating Network -> Adapter 1.  I
guess it's just an issue with the way the interface is named on Windows
vs. FreeBSD.

Thanks for all of the work on this pjd!

-Ed