Am I an Idiot?

From: Per olof Ljungmark <peo_at_intersonic.se>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 23:45:28 +0100
Hi all,

We're running around 25 FBSD servers, mostly 6 and a few 5-STABLE. For a
few months, we also run our internal storage/smb/whatnot machine on
-current. Never had ANY issues. Just works, and better than 6-*.

Now, we are about to replace our MX's and I'm thinking of deploying
-current on them instead of upcoming 6.2. Right now running tests on the
hardware, two ProLiant DL360G3 cpu's and everything looks just fine.

Am I an idiot or is anyone else out there running -current on production
systems? I figured if one MX goes haywire at least we've got another
one... Very interested in your opinion.

Thanks /per